I rely on many resources daily to make my life as a thrifty, stay at home mom and wife easier. Bellow is a list of useful books, services, and websites for pregnant women, families, parents, couponers, and homemakers.
*While all opinions and recommendations within this page are authentic, it does contain affiliate links.*
- What to Expect The First Year – This sequel to What to Expect When your Expecting is full of reliable information on your new baby’s first year. As a soon to be first-time mom, I found the advice in this book to be very helpful. After reading this book, I felt much more prepared to raise a baby. Overall, This is the best parenting book I have read. You may want to also follow this book up by reading What to Expect the Second Year.
- Amazon Prime – A subscription to Amazon Prime provides savings for Amazon shoppers such as free shipping and discounts on diapers.
- American Pregnancy Association – A reliable resource for pregnancy information.
- The Krazy Coupon Lady – Website that helps you find weekly couponing deals.
- Coupons.com – Features printable coupons.
- Pinterest – A collection of ideas and inspiration.
- Checkout 51 – Offers cash back for buying products you purchase in stores.
- Ibotta – Offers rebates to help you save on items you already purchase at the store.
- Glow Nurture – a pregnancy app that lets you track your symptoms and join a community of other pregnant women. Glow also offers other useful apps such as Glow Baby for tracking your baby’s first year.