*While all opinions and recommendations within this post are authentic, it does contain affiliate links.*
As a reward for starting a baby registry, you can receive an almost free Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box valued at $35.00. My box arrived this week. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality and variety of its contents. Bellow, you will find a list of what my box contained as well as instructions on how to get your own. However, note that contents may vary from box to box.
What’s in my Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box
In my April 2017 Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box I received:
- 1 full 56 count package of Huggies natural care wipes
- 1 Avent 4 oz Natural bottle
- 1 Avent Breastfeeding guide
- 2 Avent Night disposable nursing pads
- 2 Avent day disposable nursing pads
- 2 Munchin Latch nursing pads
- 1 Pampers bag
- 1 Pampers diaper
- 1 6 count of Pampers sensitive wipes
- 2 Seventh Generation Diapers
- 1 Swaddle Designs Swaddle
- 1 Baby Dove Tip to Toe Wash 1.8 oz sample
- 1 Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion 1 oz sample
- 1 Seventh Generation Moisture Lotion .5 oz sample
- 1 Bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask .16 oz sample
How to get an Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box
You need to complete four easy steps to receive your welcome box. However, these boxes are only available for limited amounts to time so check to make sure the box is in stock first.
- Become an Amazon Prime member – You can do this by buying Amazon Prime or starting a free Amazon Prime trail. Other reasons to join Prime include receiving free shipping and other exclusive money saving offers including 20% off diapers with an Amazon family membership.
- Create an Amazon Baby Registry – Add items to your registry and check everything else off the list at the top to make your registry 100% complete. Furthermore, you will receive a coupon for 10 to 15 percent off the items on your registry when you are close to your due date.
- Order $10 worth of items from your registry – I ordered these reusable nursing pads for $10.90.
- Claim your box – Return to your registry and select claim box under Welcome Box status at the top.